§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
- The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our Internet shop https://www.purize-filters.com .
- In the event of conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be concluded with:
PURIZE® Filters GmbH & Co. KG
Calauer Straße 32
- The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
- Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our onlineshop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods
- Confirm by clicking on the "Order" buttons
- Check the information in the shopping cart
- Press the button "to checkout"
- Login to the Internet shop after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
- Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data.
- Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button "order with costs" or "buy" Before the binding dispatch of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet page where the customer's details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by the consumer after checking his details. We will immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
- Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop : We store the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time at https://www.purize-filters.com. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My account -> My orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
- The prices stated include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Shipping costs, if any, shall be added.
- The following possible payment methods are available to the consumer:
- SOFORT Banking
- Credit card
- The delivery time is indicated in the respective product description. The delivery period begins on the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
- The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the purchaser until the item is handed over to the purchaser, even in the case of a sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Retention of title
- We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
- Right of revocation for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provision, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
PURIZE® Filters GmbH & Co. KG
Calauer Street 32
D-01983 Großräschen, Germany
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model cancellation form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of the cancellation policy
§7 Revocation form
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
PURIZE® Filters GmbH & Co. KG
Calauer Strasse 32
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate
- The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
German is the sole contractual language.
Status of the AGB Aug.2022
Alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr We are neither obliged nor prepared to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
§10 Klarna AGB
In cooperation with Klarna AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options for Germany. The payment is always made to Klarna:
Klarna invoice: When buying on account with Klarna, you always get the goods first and you always have 14 days to pay. The complete terms and conditions for purchase on account for deliveries to Germany can be found here and the complete terms and conditions for purchase on account for deliveries to Austria can be found here.
Klarna Installment Purchase (only available in Germany): With Klarna's financing service you can pay your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95 EUR) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the checkout. For more information on Klarna Instalment Purchase including the General Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Information for Consumer Credit, click here. Installment Purchase is only offered for Germany.
Instant: Available in Germany. Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
Direct debit: Available in Germany. The direct debit is made after the goods have been shipped. You will be informed about the time by e-mail.
I agree to the transmission of the data required for the processing of the chosen Klarna payment method and an identity and credit check to Klarna. I can revoke my consent at any time with effect for the future.
A detailed list of cookies and an explanation of their purpose can be found here for Germany.